Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's been awhile!




Well some of you know that my first major stop on my trip was going to be Bozeman, MT, well I made it here awhile ago on June 3rd. Since I have been here I have gone up into the mountains about 4 different times its been a real blast hanging out here, everything has been green and beautiful. The photo attached is of Palasade falls just south of Bozeman about 9 miles. I am getting anxious to get riding again I will be leaving Bozmeman on Thursday, June 18th and I hope to be in Portland sometime around the 4th of July but we'll see. I am posting a link to my Picasa web portfolio this site has all the photos that I have taken since I started my trip. http://picasaweb.google.com/longhaultruckinmatt/BikeTrip?feat=directlink


I hope you enjoy them and keep looking because I update that more than this.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I am so jealous. The photos on your Picasa page are awesome. Keep up the good work and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that I miss the mountains but now I do! super awesome pics, matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of a sudden my summer seems lame....

    ReplyDelete
  5. o yeah, my frame should come in tomorrow. GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey matt... not sure if you remember me... i was in the wheel building class you taught at sibley, and then we randomly saw each other on the highway... I was bummed that you couldn't make the last class, i wanted to hear more about your tour. i'm out on a tour now too, started in LA and currently in flagstaff. I'm not sure what your route is, but it would be cool if we crossed paths. Check out my website jointhecycle.com, or email me at c.d.depasquale@gmail.com

    casey.

    ReplyDelete