Monday, June 22, 2009

It is almost July right?

The only reason I ask is because it's 50 degrees and raining here in Deer Lodge, MT. I decided to sit today out since it was just to miserable outside, I am at a RV park there is a lot of traffic but, it's pretty quiet thankfully. Last night it rained for 8 hours my tent wasn't thrilled nor was I, the north facing side of my tent started to leak a little but it wasn't bad that's were all the rain was hitting. Everything was dry by 9 am until it started raining again for 3 more hours and then again most of the day so far. The rain is very frustrating, its not when your riding that its bad but, but when your camping and waking up and its down pouring rain and you have to tear everything down wet, that's whats frustrating about the rain. So that's why I have will have spent 2 nights here at this RV park in Deer Lodge, MT. Thats all I have to say about the rain in Montana in late June.

1 comment:

  1. It was about 95 degrees in Minneapolis today. Montana sounds awesome right about now.

    ReplyDelete