Saturday, May 30, 2009

Montana




Well I haven't posted for a couple of days no internet, but I'm here in Miles City, MT now. I crossed into Montana on Wednesday I camped in Fairview, MT. I was able to sleep in their city park, it was really nice and quite I even had police drive by protection. I made it to Glendive, MT on Thursday getting into Glendive the elevation is starting to increase. On Friday I made it to Terry, MT I slept in the city park there. I really like sleeping in city parks its quite and the police know your there. Getting into Miles City was a lot of climbing and hot, no wind so that was nice. Its hard to keep motivated out there alone but, its getting better.

3 comments:

  1. Matt! In one of your upcoming posts let us know about the bike. Your riding a LHT? What wheels? How's it all holding up? What are you carrying for tools? Joseph and I are happy to see an old familiar face from back at Carl and Dave's shop. Joe brings up the fact that you were a pretty cool guy in his world ( I rserve judgement on that!) Anyways, we are following your travels and wishing you the easiest of rides on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, when you feel unmotivated, just remember: life is funny...just like that time I end-o'ed off the scooter, lost my shoe, spilled my Dr. Pepper, and planted my head between the armrest and back support of the chair in which Dave Lee was sitting. Remember funny things and laugh. Keep on keepin' on...

    ReplyDelete