Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good day off

Hey everybody today is may 27th I spent yesterday in Minot, ND with my aunt and uncle and cousins it was a nice break after that brutal wind. Then on top of having a day off, my uncle dropped me off about 100 miles west on his way to work totally awesome it is a huge chunck of flat, straight, boring road. I made it into williston, ND today around 1130 am take a little break at the always McDonalds. I am gonna try to make to Montana today its about 36 miles from here. There will be a few disc golf courses that I am gonna try to play in the next couple of days. Im gonna post a few pics, the pictures with sign and flash are my roadside treasures and then this morning I found an Ipod its broke but still fun. Well thats it I hope everyone is working hard and riding their bikes.

1 comment:

  1. don't forget to send me an address (like Davis'!) to send you updates on Knut's adventures...

    ReplyDelete