Thursday, July 23, 2009

That's it for this bike trip.

Hello to whoever is reading, I hope you are doing well and are getting some exercise. The last time I wrote I was probably going to be done with my trip, and now I am writing to tell you that it is for certain that my trip has come to an end. I recently came back to Bismarck, ND via the Amtrak which was pretty neat experience since I had never riding it before. I want to thank the people who left comments on here for me and supported me will being on the road, your encouragement meant a lot to me and helped push on through the tough days. I don't want people to think that I didn't have fun or enjoy my trip, because I did. There were days that weren't always the best, but because of that I have a greater respect for weather, my body, my bike, and travel in general. I hope that some of posting may have inspired you to travel by bicycle, whether it's to the store, or to the next town, or to Portland, because you can travel by bicycle all you need is a bike and the journey starts with the first pedal stroke. Well theirs some blah blah rambling for you. But seriously thank you for traveling with me I am grateful for your support until the next trip, have fun, be safe, exercise and stay healthy.

P.s. There are some of the last photos I took at the ocean that I posted on my Picasa site, enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. woo matt!! I hope that means we get to see you soon! also kevin and I biked to ashland and it was rad. you should come next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Matt! We're glad to have you back safe and sound. What an awesome experience! I sure enjoyed your blog. I checked it weekly if not more. :) You’re awesome. Maybe we can hear more stories over the campfire. Do you think you and Beth will make it back for the lake weekend? Take care!

    ReplyDelete